I am creating a number of popup children within my app. I create them
as titlewindows and then create a linkbutton on a link bar as each one
is created.

This works fine.

I then need to find a way of bringing one of the popups to the front
by clicking on the appropriate link button. This is where it is
causing me to lose the will to live.

Which collection to the popups live in. The docs say
SystemManager.popupChildren - but I cant find them.

I have named the title windows and link button the same so that I can
get the popup by name if needed - I just cant find the collection.

I am trying to do all of this in the function invoked by my
MouseEvent.CLICK listener

Please help

thanks

BOb