De : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la
part de Barry Beattie
Envoyé : mardi 16 mai 2006 07:56
À : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [flexcoders] cairngorm phone sample and new "Stateless Commands" mod

I'm using Benoit Hediard's cairngorm 2 version of the Phone sample and the
latest Caringorm2  framework which includes changes to the way commands are
called to make them stateless:

http://weblogs.macromedia.com/swebster/archives/2006/05/cairngorm_2_for_1.cf

the change to the call in phones.ApplicationController.as was easy enough
(as per article) but I'm lost (all still very new to me) on changes needed
to the phones' commands

this affects both
public class PhoneGetCommand implements Command, Responder {...} public
class PhoneListGetCommand implements Command, Responder {...}

"Interface method onResult in namespace
org.nevis.cairngorm.business:Responder is implemented with an incompatible
signature in class
com.mycompany.phones.controller:PhoneListGetCommand.
(PhoneListGetCommand.as
line 17)"

any suggestions?
thanx

PS:

I'm also getting a:

Implicit coercion of a value with static type Object to a possibly
unrelated type Array.      PhoneListGetCommand.as
phones_cairngorm2/com/mycompany/phones/controller      line
33

public function onResult(event:ResultEvent):void {
      model.phones = new ArrayCollection(event.result); /** HERE **/
      model.applicationState = ApplicationView.STATE_DEFAULT; }

PPS: there's also an unneeded
//import org.nevis.cairngorm.samples.login.commands.LoginCommand;

in ApplicationController.as
but I'm nit-picking and grateful Benoit made this sample.

is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM