Hi Tom,
I think that I found the link that you were talking
about:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=592&threadid=1153354&CFID=17226482&CFTOKEN=dcb037bbc12e38a5-3878408B-ED34-2342-581C170B2660C9E0&jsessionid=4830a6854981281b6446

I thought that maybe I needed to add a channel in the
flex-enterprise.xml file. I will try this approach
tonight. I do use the remote object,and the path the
the cfc, but no data is being passed.

Thanks for your help, hopefully I can figure this out.
John

--- Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,