From: John
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 1:24 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Does anybody know where I can enroll in a Flex teacher lead class with hands-on exercises?

Hi Mahmoud,
How much does the class cost?
You say it is trough breeze, therefore I would not need to travel to attend?
Thanks,
John

mikekollen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Mahmoud,

I teach Flex 2 - Beta 2/3 for roundpeg.  I am the co-founder of the
Boeing Flex 2 Usersgroup.  I am teaching a public class for roundpeg
in June via Breeze on Fridays from 9am to 1pm PST for 10 weeks.

Here is the information:
http://www.roundpeg.com/home.cfm?
main=training&action="">
Best Regards,

Mike Kollen
Breeze eSynchronous Training Instructor
roundpeg, inc.
tel: (888) 768-1161 or (415) 358-5001

-- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Larkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I believe that RoundPeg offers Flex courses in various locations.
>
> http://www.roundpeg.com
>
> On 5/15/06, Darren Houle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > You might try http://www.mikekollen.com/blog/
> >
> > If he can't help you he might be able to point you to another
resource!

> > Darren
> >

> > >From: "Mahmoud Elsayess" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>