Does anyone have any suggestions on the following?

After installing Flex2 Beta 3, ASDT file associations no longer behave properly.

My workspace is definitely using the ASDT perspective.

My default actionscript editor in preferences>general>editors>file associations is definitely the ASDT editor.

My project is definitely an ASDT "Actionscript2 Project"

Despite this all .as files still open in the flex actionscript editor by default (all the .as icons are the flex icons).

I can manually open a file in the ASDT editor by right clicking open with>actionscript 2 editor but this is very cumbersome.

Even worse, whenever I create a new actionscript 2 class using the ASDT  in "file>new>new actionscript 2 class" it still opens in the Flex editor and the stub class code that is created is all messed up.

Short of uninstalling Flex 2, are there any other eclipse preferences that can be set in order to restore my workspace for ASDT?

Much appreciated,
Dom