Manish,

Thanks, but I have been looking at the source for this for 2 days straight. I understand that borderMetrics is just simple but...

Please refer to this post for more information.

Flex2B3 :: Container subclass :: viewMetrics - borderMetrics

There is something that is fishy. I am NOT changing border metrics but, when I go to qeury it after viewMetrics has run, it holds the actual viewMetrics values not the simple values of 1 or 2 for solid, outset etc...

This is my problem.

Peace, Mike

On 5/18/06, Manish Jethani < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/18/06, Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What changed from Beta2 to Beta3 dealing with borderMetrics and viewMetrics???

I have no idea what changed, but basically borderMetrics is the size
of the border, and viewMetrics is borderMetrics plus the size of any
chrome (like scrollbars, title bar, control bar, etc.).

What goes up, does come down.