Hi All,

A user clicks on a node on the tree and the function below just traces
out the child elements.  This is just a bit of test code, I would like
to be able to get the actual tree childnodes.  The following will only
give me only an xml and not the actual node.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Tim

public function getChildNodes(nodeSel:Object){

  var nodeChildren:XMLList = nodeSel.children();
  var nodeChildrenLength:Number = nodeChildren.length();

  trace("nodeChildren: " + nodeChildren);

  for  (var j:Number = 0; j< nodeChildrenLength; j++) {
    trace("itemChildName: " +  nodeChildren[j] + " j=" + j);