In the same interest of sharing helpful amf stuff I found this article helpful:

http://t8design.com/weblogs/?p=14

Xavi Beumala wrote:
Hi there,

I've thought some of you would also be interested on this topic, so I've published a lass which allows you to work with amf0 through f2b3.

You can get it at http://www.code4net.com/archives/000119.html

Hope it helps
X.

--
"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing."

"You can have anything you want - if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose."

- Abraham Lincoln