>> published a lass which allows you to work with amf0 through f2b3.

>Why would I want or need to use that ?

Uh...  AMFPHP (for now) ;-)

Peace, Mike

On 5/19/06, 海云飞 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, Renaun, I noticed that I can't view the source of login.php

2006/5/19, Renaun Erickson < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
X,

Thanks for sharing your code updates.  I have also created a component
that provides AMF0 functionality with Flex2.  You can find it here:

"Custom RemoteObjectAMF0"
http://www.renaun.com/flex2/

I was caught up on a part of the implementation but your code help me
figure out how to pass along the "...args" parameter into the method
call.  I have made the updates to the RemoteObjectAMF0 and the source
has been uploaded for download.

Thanks again,

Renaun

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com , "hank williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks. This is very much needed and appreciated.
>
> Regards
> Hank
>
> On 5/18/06, Xavi Beumala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >    Hi there,
> >
> > I've thought some of you would also be interested on this topic,
so I've published a lass which allows you to work with amf0 through f2b3.

> > You can get it at   http://www.code4net.com/archives/000119.html
> >
> > Hope it helps
> > X.
> >

> >   --

> >                       Web site design development
                      Computer software development
                    Software design and development
> >                       Macromedia flex
          Software development best practice

> >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Everything you need is oneclick away. Make Yahoo! your home pagenow.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM

What goes up, does come down.