I'm currently not trying to use the font on any text object.  I'm still
just trying to get Flex to accept the Flash file.  Would the bug affect
this and show up with this Transcode error?

Thanks for the reply it will definitely help if I ever get access to the
font.

Bill Lane

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk Eismann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There's a bug in the current beta. FlashType rendering only works if
you set the antiAliasType property to "advanced" and the gridFitType to
"pixel" on the TextField where you want to use FlashType rendering.