Hi,

I am using a resizable window to load swf content. When I use the SWFLoader, I understand about scaling and things. Looking at the source, I really don't see a way that the component sizes itslef to a 'fluid' app.

How can I get my window to size the application swf inside the loader, when my sizing logic is actually sizing the "SWFLoader instance"? Well, I think I know a way but, I am asking if it is possible before I waste time trying.

So the problem is 'treating a loaded Application.swf as a quasi component when loaded that can resize fluidly".

There are a couple layers to this loading and contentHolders so Adobe, any thoughts?

Peace, Mike

--
What goes up, does come down.