OK, hardcoding the 'flex' part of the path in
flex-enterprise-services.xml instead of relying on {context.root} has
fixed the problem.

Didn't see any settings that would correct it otherwise, but this
seems fine for our development systems.

Thanks,
Thunder

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "thunderstumpgesatwork"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wait a minute... it's missing the "{context.root}" portion of the
> URL... thats why there's two slashes...
>
> Looking for the setting that should pick that up.
>
> Thunder
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "thunderstumpgesatwork"
> <thunder.stumpges@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've got Flex Data Services installed in the default path, and Flex
> > Builder Plugin set to "Compile Locally".
> >
> > The server path is set properly under "Flex Server" properties tab:
> >
> > Flex Root Folder - C:\fds2\jrun4\servers\default\flex
> > Flex Server URL - http://localhost/flex/
> >
> > Note: I've changed the server.port parameter to run on port 80 instead
> > of 8700. The debugger shows the endpoint url as
> > "http://localhost//messagebroker/amf" which seems correct. (other than
> > the extra forward slash after localhost)
> >
> > The "compiler" settings in the flex project point to the correct
> > enterprise services xml file:
> >
> > -services

"C:\fds2\jrun4\servers\default\flex\WEB-INF\flex\flex-enterprise-services.xml"