Rama,
There is virtually no documentaion as part of the flex2 Beta download. There are samples, sure, but not documentation. None. There are "documentation" links embedded within the readme.html that point back to various macromedia sites but they don't work.
PB

rama satoskar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well there are samples for each and evry concept in the help
documentation with some tutorials too. Try ur hand at it.
Best of luck.
-- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, p b <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Alistair,
>   Yes I have also tried this. I can't get one document to save, not
one. It's very odd. I'm at my wits end.

>   Another gentlemen suggested that there is documentation w the
download. While I have the download, I haven't looked there yet to see
what's available. That's a good idea! Does anyone know, are the
tutorials and the like there?

>   I really want to get up to speed on this but I'm currently hamstrung.
>
>   Thanks to both of you,
>   PB
>
>   Alistair McLeod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       Hi PB,
>
>   Have you tried to save the pdf to your local file system, rather
than downloading and reading it over the internet every time?