Thanks Steven,

> if you want to create your own list for Flex specific topics, then great idea, and best of luck !

This is the problem I am struggling to explain. This wasn't entirely 'my' idea. There were many developers that expressed some interest in this.

Since I am talking to you, I am sorry for posting this on flexcoders. We wouldn't be having this conversation that feels like a do while loop gone wild if I hadn't posted it.

As far as my questions unanswered; I am sure engineers at Adobe are busy, this seems obvious.

There still hasn't been any form of communication created better than face to face.

Just walking down the trail enjoying the scenery and ahh, wasp nest, run!

Thanks for you time Steven,

Mike