Hello FlexCoders,

I have installed Flex Profiler, usign Tutorial from Adobe site and I can't get it to work!

Three other people from my company tried to do the same job and no luck!

Flex Profiler just don't show results, and don't save any data to profiler directory.

Yes, we have debug player and yes we configured flex-config and mm.cfg as in tutorial.

Any thoughts?

If someone is using Flex Profiler, please contact me and share the experience?

Best regards
Stanislav