Hi,

In Flex 2, is there an equivalent for the Flex 1.5 method: setValue
(text : String) for a headerRenderer? I need to be able to dynamically
set the values of a label displayed in the headerRenderer and also
programmatically set an instance variable defined in the headerRenderer.

I was searching for details /examples for a headerRenderer and its
lifecycle but could not find any in the documentation.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards!

Santosh