If a client is seeking a set of custom components and plans to use them for building applications for other clients in the future what would you advise them about building these components in AS2 versus AS3.  Flex components are obviously more convenient for me to build but what is the honest answer if asked "How long will it be before my clients are using these?"  in regards to their own clients and ActionScript 3 components?

Mani