From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ely Greenfield
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 4:34 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Pie Chart help

<PieSeries>

   <filters>

      <Array />

   </filters>

</PieSeries>

Ely.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben Lucyk
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:10 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

Hi Daman,

I’m also looking for the same result.  Have you found an answer yet?

After receiving some good advice on styling the columns on a CartesianChart using itemRenderer="mx.charts.renderers.ShadowBoxItemRenderer", I attempted to change the shadowing using a similar approach (setting different itemRenderers).  No go.  I began implementing my own renderer to replace the default wedgeItemRenderer, but this is starting to take longer then expected, and I simply don’t have the time for this at this moment.  (Functionality comes first, sexiness comes later ;)

Does anyone have a quick solution?

Ben Lucyk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
p 1.877.TRY.ESRIA ext 718