I am working on a flex app and I am trying to use a webservice to
transfer data between my cf server and my flex app. However, code that
I know worked in flex 2b2 is not working in flex 2 b3. I have posted a
really simple app below, that by all means should display information
but doesnt.

I know the cfc is working, I can test it with a cfdump and it displays
the correct information.

Can someone give me a hand with this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
layout="absolute">
                <mx:WebService id="GetFileNumMod" useProxy="false"
wsdl="http://fx3.homesmartagent.com/hs2f/cfc/cfcCory.cfc?wsdl";
showBusyCursor="true">
                <mx:operation name="fileNumQry"
                        result="GetFileNumModfileNumQryResult(
GetFileNumMod.fileNumQry.result )"
                        fault="GetFileNumModfileNumQryFault(event)"/>
        </mx:WebService>

<mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
        import mx.utils.ObjectUtil;
        import mx.controls.Alert;
        import mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent;
        // THIS FUNCTION CALLS WEBSERVICE
                public function GetFileNumModfileNumQry(){
                        GetFileNumMod.fileNumQry();}
        // THIS FUNCTION POPULATES THE DATAGRID BELOW WITH THE RESULTS THAT
ARE RETURNED FROM WEBSERVICE CALL
                public function GetFileNumModfileNumQryResult(result){
                        Alert.show("hello world");
                }
        // DISPLAY ANY FAULTS.
                public function GetFileNumModfileNumQryFault(event:FaultEvent){
                        Alert.show(ObjectUtil.toString(event.fault));

                }
        ]]>
</mx:Script>

        <mx:Panel x="0" y="0" width="100%" height="100%" layout="absolute"
title="My File Numbers">
                <mx:DataGrid x="10" id="fileNumDG" y="10" width="50%"
height="50%">
                        <mx:columns>
                                <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="File Number"
dataField="FLD_FILENUM"/>
                        </mx:columns>
                </mx:DataGrid>

                <mx:Button x="620" y="9" click="GetFileNumModfileNumQry()"
label="Populate"/>
        </mx:Panel>
</mx:Application>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM