I hear you Jason, but there's only so many hours in the day.

> 3d bar/pie charts,
Yeah, that's something we don't support.

> animations for when the chart loads

Can you Describe what you're looking for?

> rotating axis labels

Flex charts support those, if you use embedded fonts.

> Maybe it would help if you had a lot of samples where you implemented
a lot of these features so people could just reuse your code instead
of rewriting the renderers.

Indeed it would. Only so many hours in the day though.  I spend the late hours of the night ignoring my family and writing samples that I post on my blog.  Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll put 'em on the list.

Ely.