yap, directly migrating from b1 to b3 would be a huge pain, but there's a migration script in beta2 which automatically do most of the job for you

 (but it's a unix shell script so you need cygwin on windows to use it, if you have probelm setting that up, send me the file I can convert that since I still have cygwin installed)

then it's a snip to migrate from b2 to b3, guess this is the fact of life for playing with beta proggy.

ComboBox and DataGrid are both ListBased classes, so they shared almost the same APIs, like getItem(), getItemAt() thru dataProvider, so it should not be difficult to modify that sample to use Datagrid.