Hello everyone.  I'm hoping this is super easy, but I can't find any
documentation on it.

I'm working with Flex 2.0 Beta 3.  While using the TextArea control,
I'm posting an HTML hyperlink to the htmlText property.  The link
appears in the TextArea control and it works, but there's nothing to
show the user that it's a link.  Is there an easy way to force the
display of hyperlinks to blue and underlined in the TextArea control?
Is there another control that will display standard HTML?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM