From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Stacey Mulcahy
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:26 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Limiting number of items a control displays

 Is there a way to limit the number of items that a control displays of a dp or do you have to modify the array/arraycollection prior to setting it in order to do so?

For example I have a list control that's gets a result that has 10 items, but I only want to show 3 and let the user have the choice to show more via rightClick. I can create a function to do this and handle how many items gets put into a dp but just wondering if I was missing a basic property or what not.