Hi Jim,

Thanks for the tip.

I just tried it and it's giving me an error saying that it could not
convert my xmldata.  My data is coming back from a remoting service
and it is typed as XMLList.  In addition, my xml has a root node.  Any
ideas why I am getting an error.

Cheers,

Tim

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Robson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is what I've done; it's simple and it works.
>
> <mx:Model id="eventListData" source="eventList.xml" />
>
> <mx:ArrayCollection id="acEventList"
source="{eventListData.events.event}"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM