Hi Brendan.  I think I actually just fixed this bug in the mainline a few days ago. If you have a simple reproducable file you could send me, I can verify it.

Thanks,
Ely.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brendan Meutzner
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:43 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] AxisRenderer Bug

Hi,

Came across something today, which I'm guessing should be filed as a
bug...

If you are using an AxisRenderer on a chart, and resize the Chart
instance to the point that the labels disappear, you get the following

Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.at
mx.charts::AxisRenderer/adjustGutters()[C:\dev\beta3\sdk\frameworks\mx\charts\AxisRenderer.as:1182]

Brendan