Hi,
I have a problem to access a webservice when a flex application is
under Firefox 1.5.0.4 browser. Can't figure out what is going on.
Everything is on the same box (localhost). The application works fine
under standalone flash player 9. The error I'm getting is related to
socket timeout. Anyone experienced this issue? Any suggestion on how
to resolve it?

Thanks in advance,
Igor

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM