n51red wrote:
> Is there any mechanism for multithreading in Flex(2.0), such that
> client side processing can continue without freezing the user interface?

If you mean remote datasource polling it's not necessary because
everything in Flash platform was and will be asynchronous.

What about multithreading I found word volitile somewhere on Adobe
website listed in "keywords for future use" :) Sorry I can't find the
link to post here.

So who knows, maybe in AS4...;)

--
Michael "Antares" Klishin,