Hi all,

I have a Datagrid with 4 columns. The Dataprovider is bounded to model
locator variable so the rows are being generated on the fly.  I want
to create a distinct radio groupname for each row so that only
Yes/No/either can be selected.

product    Yes        No       Either
item1 -- radio1 --  radio2 --  radio3
item2 -- radio1 --  radio2 --  radio3
item3 -- radio1 --  radio2 --  radio3
item4 -- radio1 --  radio2 --  radio3
item5 -- radio1 --  radio2 --  radio3

-------------------------

<mx:DataGrid id="myGrid"  dataProvider="{model.productList}"
variableRowHeight="true" height="100%">
  <mx:columns>
    <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="label"  headerText="Layout
Containing" width="130" />
    <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="Yes"  headerText="Yes"  width="40"
itemRenderer="RadioButtonCellRenderer"/>
    <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="No"  headerText="No"  width="40"
itemRenderer="RadioButtonCellRenderer"/>
    <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="Either" headerText="Either"
width="50" itemRenderer="RadioButtonCellRenderer"/>
  </mx:columns>
</mx:DataGrid>

-------------  RadioButtonCellRenderer.as ---------------

package

{
        import mx.controls.RadioButton;

        public class RadioButtonCellRenderer extends RadioButton
        {

                  public function RadioButtonCellRenderer():void{
                        super();

                  public function setValue():void{

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM