Hi Abdul.  _javascript_ can't load and access contents at other domains. (Permission Denied)
Hi Weyert, the problem is that I need to load Public Feeds, at dynamic domains. Flash and Flex can read the feeds only at the same domain of application. It can't load urls at other domains. So, my Delphi application read the feeds and send to Flex application by ExternalInterface. But I would like to use a Plugin instead.

thanks,
Gustavo Sanabio
Brazil