What software is needed in order to use flash remoting? Just plain
flash or is there some flash dev package? Are the terms for deploying
simple or does one have to license per server etc?

I've seen a couple of pages that ref ruby on rails too for the web
services end of things. Not sure how practical it is.

With Fluorine, I'll check it out, have seen it ref'd here, it runs on
.net, and provides flash remoting? That does sound good. Was it
created in part because it's less expensive to deploy than Flash
remoting from Adobe?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Lu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> one more note (to Tim's post) : aside from Web Service, you can also use
> flash remoting with .NET as the means of data transmission.
>
> we use both products from Macromedia (flash remoting for .NET) and
Fluorine

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM