Is there any documentation about subtopics?  In FlexBuilder, I see the
Consumer component has a subtopic attribute but it's not documented in
the language reference.  How are subtopics configured on the server
side?  Can they be created dynamically?

-Tom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM