Hello FlexCoders,

Let's assume next situation: We have a lot of different components on the screen, application initialized and they are hidden.
Then I load some data from the server, in the meantime showing preloader, and after data loaded I set it to components and set visibile = true to all of them and what user see: All components blinking, resizing and moving on the screen. User don't want to see this!

My goal is: To show components to the user after they populated with data and completely initialized.

Question: How to do that?

P.S. I don't accept workarounds like Timer, doLater, etc.. Just a clear solution.

Thanks,

Best regards
Stanislav