I am retrieving info from a database using a remote object and putting it into an ArrayCollection.  I use that array to populate a datagrid which has an item editor in it with a numeric stepper (to modify a quantity field which has a default of 0).  Everything is working great, however every time I change the quantity the line jumps to the bottom of the list as if it is sorting on that field.  If I click on the header of one of the other fields first, to sort on that, then it doesn't happen.  Is there a way to set the default sort column programmatically??