Hey guys,

I wanted some move effects initiated on popups when created, added or removed through the PopUpManager.  I figured out that the PopUpManager.removePopUp(popUp) method will trigger a "removedEffect" on the popUp window, at least for modal dialogs.  This makes sense b/c it's probably removing the popUp from the invisible canvas behind it.  I'm currently using a creationCompleteEffect to get the popUp to "move in" onto the screen.  This obviously won't work for the PopUpManager.addPopUp method since the popUp window will have already been created.  There is an "addedEffect", but this doesn't seem to work like the "removedEffect".  Anyone know why the "addedEffect" doesn't trigger on a popUp when adding it through PopUpManager.addPopUp?  Is there any effect that gets triggered through this method?

Thanks,

Jaime