How about a replicator in a scroller? I’m using this to display a checkbox next to contact information in a list.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hitch_nj
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:56 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Grid

Hi,
I am new to Flex, and am having this problem. Would really appreciate
if anyone can help me.

Overview: I have an excel sheet which I need to replicate in Flex 1.5.
There is a checkbox, a ComboBox and lots of cells with data.
Issue: I tried using the <mx:Model> tag to populate the cells, and was
successfull partially, till I got an error like this:

A function in the code exceeds the 64K byte limit (actual size =
'74071'). Since the problem occurs in the compiler-generated deferred
instantiation code, please refactor/componentize portions of this
document.

This was when all hell broke loose. I have some colleagues who have
worked on Flex and they told me that I can overcome this problem if I
include another mxml file in the parent. I tried that, but now the
issue is that my parent file refers to an actionScript file. The
ComboBox is in the parent and I am refering to it in the child so the
.as file gives me errors.

I can go on forever, but someone suggested me to create my custom
Grid, and I have no idea how to do that.

Could anyone please tell me what I can do.

Thanks in advance.