Hi Bruce,

In your application's HTML wrapper, you need to set focus to the swf
with javascript.  I don't have a link readily available to show you
how to do this.  Besides, it's not an Adobe supported method.  But, if
you search this list or Google for "Flex2 setFocus", you should be
able to find a workaround.

-TH

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM