Abdul,
Great!... Today, during my work day, I have finished a component to
do the same: to inject javascript code into the flash wrapper. My
final goal is to centralize all javascript, html and the flex app
itself into a single SWF and thus, minimize the initial html wrapper
to a simple "boot strap" mechanism.
Your post has put in front of my eyes the idea for embed the html
code...Thank you.

Tomorrow I will test your component under MSIE, Safari and FireFox on
Mac... I will post back the results.

P.S.- What is amazing for me is to see what human being is able to
achieve: giving a problem, to think in the same solution regarless
the distance, culture, believings and so on.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Abdul Qabiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

http://www.abdulqabiz.com/blog/archives/macromedia_flex/a_mxml_compone
n.php