Hi people,

Finally I've got the answer to my question:
It seems that there is not a feasible way to achieve that Flash
Player (Netscape Plug-in) calls into its wrapper using the XML
pattern that uses its "brother" (ActiveX Flash Player). Thus, the
solution is to interpret the chunk of javascript code in the best way
that is suitable for your (my) needs.

Bellow, for your convenience, there is the answer I got from one of
the player architecs.

Thanks a lot to Matt, Gary and all the people that replied to this
topic.

---
For the Netscape plug-in, I think the easiest thing for him to do is
just to parse the JS coming from the Player. You don't need a full
_JavaScript interpreter to do it. The _JavaScript code generated
always
follows the same basic pattern. A parser to transform it into XML or
any other data structures would probably only be a few hundred lines.
---

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "drome.dario" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM