Steven,

You know some crazy coder will do it since we love eachother so much ;-)

Peace, Mike

On 6/16/06, Steven Webster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If anyone wants to build a new UI to Yahoogroups using Flex, then we'll be sure to embrace it for flexcoders.... ;-)

If what you're saying is "can't Steven and Ali build a new UI for Yahoogroups using Flex" then the answer is "yes, we probably could".

And, "no we probably won't".

Best :)

Steven

Steven Webster
Practice Director (Rich Internet Applications)
Adobe Consulting
Westpoint, 4 Redheughs Rigg, South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ, UK
p: +44 (0) 131 338 6108
m: +44 (0) 7917 428 947
[EMAIL PROTECTED]