Are you mixing 2.0 and 1.5 somehow?

They are completely separate.  You shuld not have Flex 2.0 mxml files under a Flex 1.5 application.

Are you using Flex Buildre 2.0?

Tracy

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sandip Patil
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 8:11 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Problem parsing mxml (flex2.B3)

can u post your index.mxml file here

silpa s <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm new to Flex. I may have to develop some RIA
application using Flex2.0. I'm using Weblogic as my
application server. When try to locate my
index.mxml(http://localhost:7001/index.mxml), i'm
getting following error.

22 Errors found.

Error /index.mxml:2
Unknown attribute 'layout' on mx.core.Application

Error /index.mxml:3
Don't know how to parse element
"http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml:Style". It is not a
known type or a property of mx.core.Application.

I've configured name space in my flex-config.xml in
the following way

<namespaces>
<namespace
uri="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml">

<manifest>/WEB-INF/flex/mxml-manifest.xml</manifest>
</namespace>
<namespace
uri="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml">

<manifest>/WEB-INF/flex/mxml-manifest.xml</manifest>
</namespace>
</namespaces>
I've got Flex 1.5 jars(flex-bootstrap.jar). do i need
to update any jars for flex 2.0? if so where can i get
new jar files. I've installed flex2.0 builder on my
system. I'll be thankful for the help on this. Thanks
in advance.

Thanks
-silpa

http://mail.yahoo.com