Hi,

I'm creating a generic Search component that contains few buttons, a form, say 'formSearch' to capture the search parameters.
Using the component I need to serach on persons, accounts, transactions etc.  and have separate PersonSearch, AccountSearch, TransactionSerach

1. Is it possible to replace the 'formSearch' with another form at runtime? How would you do it and at what event?
2. Are there any preference between MXML and AS for this purpose?

Dong