Hello,

I tried to integrate the solution presented here http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/fp8_features.html.

and ran into some sort of a problem and for the life of me can't figure it out.... I can't upload any file even the backend worked before using the HTML upload.

The error I got is:

Exception encountered in upload: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly [6/21/06 16:51:17:663 EDT] org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly [6/21/06 16:51:17:673 EDT]  org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:384) [6/21/06 16:51:17:673 EDT]  at org.apache.commons.fileupload.servlet.ServletFileUpload.parseRequest(ServletFileUpload.java:116) [6/21/06 16:51:17:673 EDT]

Is there anybody that used this upload library wrote in AS2?. Any suggestions?

I use Flex 1.5  + Java in the backend ( apache packages for the upload ). I'll poke around and see if I can find anything in the meantime.

Thanks,
Valy

João Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Valy

take a look here: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/fp8_features.html.

João Fernandes

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com on behalf of Valy Sivec
Sent: Wed 21-Jun-06 8:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flash Player 8 Upload/Download support

Hello, I read somewhere that Flash Player 8 adds Download/Upload support. I was wondering if you can point me to any resource in this regard or any samples would be greatly appreciated.

I had implemented the upload functionality using HTML - file upload tag - but I'd like to migrate to Flash if possible.

btw, I use Flex 1.5.

Thanks,
Valy

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come. __._,_.___