Brendan:

I would like to see it posted, if not too much trouble.

Thanks,

Jack

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brendan Meutzner
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:57 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Can you create a file on the server using flex

I just finished the same thing the other day using CF... let me know if you'd like it posted... it was for 2.0

Brendan

On 6/22/06, Tracy Spratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You have to have some server-side functionality to do this.

You can use .NET, JSP, and probably lots of others (CF, PHP,…)

I have used .NET and JSP.  I have an example that uses JSP to retrieve and xml file from the server and save it back, Flex 1.5 or 2.0 to edit it.  I haven't written the .NET example of the JSP yet.

Will this example help?

Tracy