Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] [flexcoders] Another simple flex newbie question

Thanks. One last question on this. I have no problem defining how to put a component in the same directory and using MyComp="*", but if I want to put it in a sub directory, MyComp="MyComponents" is not working. The MyComponents directory is now at the same level as the main app. Any ideas?

Thanks
Hank