Hi!

Tnx for all the help...it was very usefull. But still I'm getting some
strange errors when running the application for the first time.

When I for the first time try to submit blank text fields I get this
error:

Error #1088: The markup in the document following the root element
must be well-formed.

As soon as I type something in the text fields the application starts
to work. Even if I again supply blank fields. What could be the
problem? Below is my XML file and MXML:

XML file

<izhod>
<spremenljivke>
<sprem>login</sprem>
<vrednost>1</vrednost>
</spremenljivke>
</izhod>

If 1 then user can proceed otherwise wrong password/username.

MXML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Canvas xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; width="400"
height="300">
        <mx:Script>
                <![CDATA[
                        import mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent;

                        public function onResult(oEvent:ResultEvent):void {
                                var xmlResult:XML = new XML(oEvent.result);

                                tekst.text =
xmlResult.spremenljivke[0].vrednost;
                        }
                ]]>
        </mx:Script>
        <mx:HTTPService resultFormat="e4x" result="onResult(event)"
url="http://localhost/~iztok/rokus_v2.com/vstop.php"; method="POST"
showBusyCursor="true" id="reqLogin" >
                <mx:request>
                        <uporabnik>{txtUporabnik.text}</uporabnik>
                        <geslo>{txtGeslo.text}</geslo>
                </mx:request>
        </mx:HTTPService>

        <mx:Canvas x="0" y="0" width="400" height="300">
                <mx:VBox x="0" y="0" width="400" height="300"
horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="top" verticalGap="0">
                        <mx:Text text="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" fontSize="30"
width="283"
textAlign="center" height="57"/>
                        <mx:Form height="131">
                                <mx:FormItem label="Uporabnik:" required="true">
                                        <mx:TextInput id="txtUporabnik"/>
                                </mx:FormItem>
                                <mx:FormItem label="Geslo:" required="true">
                                        <mx:TextInput displayAsPassword="true"
id="txtGeslo"/>
                                </mx:FormItem>
                                <mx:FormItem>