Hi Hank,

There isn't a built-in way to do this in Flex.  But you could easily
create a Flash swf that emulates this, and use it in your Flex
application; either with a popup or through states.

-TH

Yeah, I know that I can just do it manually. I was just wondering if
there was some built in thing that takes an event and does all the
right stuff (like it does with spinning the cursor).

I was also suspicious since so many people use the same artwork,
which is only used in flash. So I thought there might be some built
in way to do it.

Thanks
Hank