Hi,

I really need some help here:

I want to implement a component which looks like a Timeline component

a timeline in header, and then drawing rows as bargraph below the timeline

This timeline would be dynamically drawn implying if I enter 2005- 2007, then timeline will display months btw. 2 years..distributed.
Please suggest which control/component I should start building upon.
I will be really thankful to get some suggestions asap.

Regards,
Meenakshi Makker
Assistant Manager
Keane India Ltd.
0124 - 4127000   Xtn - 519

Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.
  -- Og Mandino