Hello,

I'm using a JMS adapter to send a message from java programme to flex.
My JSM server is JONAS and my flex application is running on Jonas
also.

when in try to use the flex application with a consumer to JMS Topics
I have this error :

[Flex] Deserializing AMF/RTMP request
Version: 3
  (Command method=null (0) trxId=2.0)
    null
    (Typed Object #0 'flex.messaging.messages.CommandMessage')
      messageRefType = "flex.messaging.messages.AsyncMessage"
      operation = 0
      correlationId = ""
      body = (Object #1)
      messageId = "5EC587BB-D811-7E41-E072-105E379C38DA"
      destination = "stock-feed"
      headers = (Object #2)
        DSEndpoint = "my-rtmp"
      timestamp = 0
      timeToLive = 0
      clientId = null

[Flex] Serializing AMF/RTMP response
Version: 3
  (Command method=_error (0) trxId=2)
    (Typed Object #0 'flex.messaging.messages.ErrorMessage')
      rootCause = (Typed Object #1 'javax.naming.NamingException')
        rootCause = (Typed Object #2 'javax.naming.NamingException')
          rootCause = null
          localizedMessage = "Unknown protocol:joram"
          resolvedObj = null
          resolvedName = null
          remainingName = null
          message = "Unknown protocol:joram"
          cause = null
          explanation = "Unknown protocol:joram"
        localizedMessage = null
        resolvedObj = null
        resolvedName = null
        remainingName = null
        message = null
        cause = (Ref #2)
        explanation = null
      destination = null
      headers = (Object #3)
      correlationId = "5EC587BB-D811-7E41-E072-105E379C38DA"
      faultString = null
      messageId = "73F616F5-B70E-E9D8-28A4-BD2460D808AB"
      faultCode = "Server.Processing"
      timeToLive = 0.0
      extendedData = null
      faultDetail = null
      clientId = null
      timestamp = 1.151325847207E12
      body = null

I configure the file flex-message-service.xml as follow :

        <destination id="stock-feed">
        <properties>
                <server>
                        <durable>false</durable>
                        <durable-store-
manager>flex.messaging.durability.FileStoreManager</durable-store-
manager>
                </server>
                <jms>
                        <destination-type>Topic</destination-type>
                        <message-type>javax.jms.TextMessage</message-
type>
                        <!-- the name of the JMS connection factory
in JNDI-->
                        <connection-factory>TCF</connection-factory>
                        <!-- the name of the destination in JNDI-->
                        <destination-jndi-
name>sampleTopic</destination-jndi-name>

                        <durable-consumers>false</durable-consumers>
                        <delivery-mode>NON_PERSISTENT</delivery-mode>
                        <message-priority>DEFAULT_PRIORITY</message-
priority>
                        <acknowledge-
mode>AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE</acknowledge-mode>
                        <transacted-sessions>false</transacted-
sessions>

                        <initial-context-environment>
                                 <property>

<name>Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY</name>

        <value>fr.dyade.aaa.jndi2.client.NamingContextFactory</value>
                                </property>
                                <property>

<name>Context.PROVIDER_URL</name>

        <value>joram://localhost:16010</value>
                                </property>
                                <property>

        <name>Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL</name>
                                        <value>anonymous</value>
                                </property>
                                <property>

        <name>Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS</name>
                                        <value>anonymous</value>
                                </property>

                        </initial-context-environment>

                </jms>
          </properties>
        <channels>
<channel ref="my-rtmp"/>
<channel ref="my-amf"/>
<channel ref="my-polling-amf"/>

</channels>

        <adapter ref="jms"/>
        <security-constraint ref="registred-users"/>
    </destination>
I don't know why I have the error
'javax.naming.NamingException'with unknown protocol : joram. I tried
to give url provider with Http and tcp and i got the same error.

Can any one help

Thanks,

AL

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM