Hi,

I hope someone can help me solve a problem...

I'm using the flex SwfLoader to load a flash side presentation as
follows...
<mx:SWFLoader id="ss_slides" source="ss_slides.swf" width="320"
height="240"/>

I would like to access the flash "Slide Class" using flex so I can
make the following call...
Slide.gotoNextSlide();

Anyone know how I can do that? Would it be through the SwfLoader
Object? Is there another way?

F.Y.I. Below is a snippet about the "Slide Class" from Flash 8 help...

Thanks,
Chris S.

Using the Slide class (Flash Professional only)
You use the methods and properties of the Slide class to control slide
presentations you create using the Screen Outline pane for a Flash
Slide Presentation, to get information about a slide presentation (for
example, to determine the number of child slides contained by parent
slide), or to navigate between slides in a slide presentation (for
example, to create "Next slide" and "Previous slide" buttons).

You can also use the built-in behaviors that are available in the
Behaviors panel to control slide presentations. For more information,
see Adding controls to screens using behaviors (Flash Professional
only) in Using Flash.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM