Free when using just One app per cpu ??? taht means I'm free to do any corpotare stuff for free using clustering for example ?

Pan Troglodytes a écrit :

Here's the last they posted about it:

Scott Langeberg
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:25:11 -0700

According to Sydney Sloan (Marketing - Adobe) in a Breeze webinar @ 11AM (c):

Official release date:

June 28, 2006

Pricing as follows:

Flex 2 SDK - FREE
Flex Builder 2 - $499, $749 w/charting
FDS - $6,000 (100 concurrent users), $20,000 (enterprise)

Interestingly:
FDS Express - FREE (one app per cpu).

Charting components - $299

Oh, joyous day!